Gum Mastic Turkish Coffee 170gr.
Hafiz Mustafa’s Gum Mastic Coffee is a roasted finely Turkish coffee of mastic flavor. This unique coffee provides a perfect natural gum mastic flavor and gives you a fantastic taste experience.
We strive to ensure that the aroma and grind thickness of Hafiz Mustafa coffees are always consistent. We grind our coffees with natural Foça stones extracted from the Foça mountains, fed by the waters of the Aegean Sea, to turn the coffee into powder and ensure that the aroma is experienced with traditional cooking methods.
- Place the sugar (if desired), water, and Turkish coffee in a metal Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined, and place the pot on the stovetop.
- Slowly bring the coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, a dark foam builds up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups—return the coffee pot to the stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups over the foam.
- Return the coffee pot to the stovetop, boil the remaining coffee for 15-20 seconds, and pour the rest into the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Hafiz Mustafa Delight.